Teacher of Drama/Performing Arts
Teacher of Drama / Performing Arts
Full Time 1 year Temporary position from 1st September 2021
Do you have a passion for learning and strive to be an outstanding classroom practitioner?
Do you create engaging and challenging experiences for your students?
Do you have an excellent track-record of inspiring students to reach beyond their potential?
Do you want to join a supportive and enthusiastic team striving to build upon their strengths?
Do you want to join a heavily oversubscribed school in Cheshire with an excellent reputation?
Do you want to join a large school that supports the professional development of their staff?
If you are excited by your answers to these questions, then you may be our next teacher to enhance our Performing Arts team.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational colleague, to join our thriving learning community.
We are building on present best practice and developing a new strategic vision in order to raise standards even further.
The successful applicant(s) will have the following attributes:
• a passion for Drama and a willingness to contribute to other aspects of the practical curriculum we deliver as well as excellent subject knowledge,
• the ability to stimulate students’ curiosity, interest and enjoyment,
• a keenness to work as part of a team, promoting the work of the department and contributing to its development in the curriculum.
• a commitment to the extended curricular culture.
• a forward-thinking philosophy of improvement and innovation.
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 21st April 2021
Proposed interview date in week commencing 26th April 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant must have enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.
The School is an equal opportunities employer.
To obtain an application pack contact Mrs. H. Leadbetter at Neston High School on: email@example.com or on 0151 336 3902.