Mr K Simpson
Strategic Direction and Overall Vision
- Overall Strategic Direction and Vision.
- Leading the school.
- Development of Neston High School.
- Protection and reputation of Neston High School through the Community and Partnerships.
- Setting the standards of the whole school.
- To support, through leadership all students and staff at Neston High School.
Responsible for all students and staff.
Ms K Cunningham
Senior Deputy 1
Teaching and Learning
Oversight of Maths, English and Library.
- All aspects of student services.
- Teaching and Learning.
- CPD, staff development and training.
- School promotion and reputation.
Ms J Tyrrell
Deputy Head 2
Curriculum and Standards
- Evaluation and development of Safeguarding.
- All aspects of curriculum development, delivery and quality assurance.
- All assessment, data and reporting.
- Disadvantaged students 7-11.
- Health and Safety.
Oversight for Science.
Mrs K Costello
Student Services and Wellbeing
Oversight of Drama, Humanities, SEND and Summers House.
- Student Services for Years 7 – 11.
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Officer for whole school.
- Health and Wellbeing of staff and students.
Mrs A Lacey
Responsible for Sixth Form;
Oversight of Careers and Psychology.
- University application success.
Mr J Dathan
Assessment, Recording and Reporting
- Assessment, recording, reporting and data.
- Alternative Provision
- Health and Safety
- Rewards and Achievements
- Learning Outside the Classroom
- School Direct, NQT’s and new staff programme.
- All aspects of examinations – internal and external.
- GDPR Support.
Oversight of Business and IT and Grenfell House.
Miss F Robinson
Academic Support and Teaching and Learning
Oversight of MFL and Art and Design and Overton House.
- All aspects of Teaching and Learning
- Cross-Curricular Literacy
- Higher Attainers
- CPD and training
- Inset days and twilights
Mr S Nuttall
Quality and Standards
Oversight of Music, Primary Liaison and Talbot House.
- The House system
- Behaviour and safety Years 7-11
- All admissions
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Support Safeguarding Lead.
Mr J Millington
Performance and Intervention
- Quality of Programmes of study and assessments.
- Whole school interventions and performance.
- Year 11 performance lead.
- Disadvantaged students.
- Primary/Secondary curriculum links.
Oversight of PE, Personal Development, and Stewart House.