PCR tests to be taken on Tuesday morning.
All students and members of staff have today, Monday 14th June been issued with their PCR testing kit. As a reminder:
- Support your child to register the test kit by visiting www.gov.uk/register-home-test. (set 2 of the instruction leaflet) This can be done today to save time in the morning. Please be aware this is a different link to the one you register a lateral flow test and you do not need the 10-digit order ID mentioned in the instruction leaflet - to bypass this scroll down and choose to “register your kit a different way” - see below screenshot.
- You will be asked to enter/ scan both the 11-digit barcode for the test and the royal mail track code which is identified in between two ‘#’ on the box you make up to return the test in.
- The PCR test is to be taken on Tuesday morning (step 3 of the instruction leaflet)
- Students should the return the PCR test to school in the box provided on Tuesday ready for it to be collected. If your child does not undertake the PCR test please return the unopened test pack on Tuesday.
Once you have received your result:
- If your results are negative no further action is required
- If your results are positive you should contact the school by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to enable potential close contacts to be identified.
- Close contacts within school will be notified by email/text to be advised to isolate for 10 days.