Parents’ Evening system
Parents’ Evenings are held once per year for each Year Group.
This is an important opportunity to meet teachers, discuss how well your child is working and review progress to date. We think it is a good idea to bring your child with you when you meet their teachers.
The School has introduced an easy to use online appointment booking system. This allows you to choose your own appointment times with teachers and you will receive an email confirming your appointments.
- A detailed letter will be sent home on Thursday, two weeks before the Parents’ Evening date
- The online booking system will ‘GO LIVE’ the next day (Friday) @ 5pm
- Log in to system is via: Student’s First Name/Student’s Surname/Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- ‘Cut off’ for making appointments is Tuesday before Parents’ Evening @ midnight
- Parents’ Evening is always held on Thursday
- For individual Parents’ Evening dates, please visit the calendar